Spring

Can you believe it? Spring is almost over. I love this season, and have been taking pictures throughout the past few months. Here are the photos that I thought best captured spring in my part of the world. 

What says spring better than a lilac bush in full bloom? And I think the grain elevators in the background make for an interesting contrast.

A spring rainbow!

The perfect shoes for spring. Unless it is raining.

 

I don't know the name of this tree/bush/thing, but it is pretty.


Quite possibly my favorite color of tulip.



Lilacs again! I love the way they look next to the old window frame.

Comments

  1. Wow, beautiful photos! I especially like the rainbow and the lilacs on the window frame (and the grain elevators do make for an interesting contrast!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm glad you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Candice. So good to know you through your profile on the blogger. I am glad to stop by your blog "O Ye Scribes" and the post on it "Spring". I also stopped by " About Me" and came to know more about you. I am glad to know that you are a follower of Christ. I am blessed to know you and thank you even for those beautiful pictures of Spring time. Well I am in the Pastoral ministry for last 35yrs in the great city of Mumbai, India a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We also encourage young people as well as adults from the West to come to Mumbai on a short / long term missions trip to work with us during their summer/ christmas vacaton. We would love to have you come to Mumbai with your friends to work with us in the slums of Mumbai during your summer / christmas vacation. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. My email id is : dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pictures of flowers never ever get old. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Flowers are so fun to photograph! And the funny thing is, the idea of taking pictures of flowers sounds really boring, until you actually get outside and start trying to capture them on film!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for taking time to read and comment. :) Over to you!

Popular Posts