Sweater Weather Tag

I was tagged by Allison @The Art of Storytelling for the Sweater Weather Tag. I'm a little late in getting to this tag, but it's still Fall, so here it is!


 Favorite Candle Scent?

Apple cinnamon.

Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?

If I had to pick just one, it would be tea.

What's your best fall memory?

Spending time with my family doing things like little road trips, making fall crafts, making delicious food.

Best fragrance for fall?

I'm going to go with something a little unconventional here and say citrus. It balances out the richer, heavier scents that you are going to be smelling all the time. Plus, citrus makes its way into a lot of sweet bread for fall, so it's not that weird after all.

Favorite Thanksgiving food?

Sausage stuffing.

Most worn sweater?

A green Eddy Bauer sweater I found at a thrift store years ago. I still wear it because it's so cozy and fits me well. It's great for cold mornings or for those really cold days when you need a sweater under your coat.

Football games or jumping in leaf piles?

Leaf piles. Jumping into a pile of leaves is the best ever.

Skinny jeans or leggings?

Depends on the occasion, but nine times out of ten I'll choose skinny jeans; they are perfect for fall adventures!

Combat boots or Uggs?

Combat boots, probably. I like my low heeled ankle boots best, though.

Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?

*nods cautiously* It could be. I haven't tried it. Maybe I'll have one the next time I go to my favorite coffee shop.

Favorite fall movie?

The Princess Bride if I want to watch something funny. North and South if I feel like watching something long and dramatic.

What do you want to be for Halloween?

It took me a while to get around to doing this tag, so Halloween is over by now. I didn't dress up for Halloween, but I've always thought it would be fun to be a ranger. Or an elf. Or an elf princess.

Hats or scarves?

Both!

What's your #1 favorite thing about fall?

The overall feeling.

That's kind of vague, so to explain more, the anticipation for holidays, the crisp air, brilliant trees, wood smoke, hot chocolate, frost, the gorgeous sunsets. All of it.

And if you want to do this tag, consider yourself tagged!  

Comments

  1. I'm thinking elf ranger princess should be a thing? ; D Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it should! That would be one amazing costume. :) Thanks for tagging me!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for taking time to read and comment. :) Over to you!

Popular Posts