11 | Tag

11 Facts

1. I don't really organize the books on my bookshelf in any special order, it's a little messy.
2. Folk pop is my new favorite genre of music.
3. I'm on my local Chamber of Commerce. I may or may not be qualified for this, because I'm pretty new.
4. I cannot surf. Not that this matters, because I don't live on the coast, but I thought I might as well mention it.
5. I know how to make popcorn in a saucepan.
6. I have never finished a major work of writing - but I am going to!
7. I work at a library.
8. I don't have an official nickname, but sometimes my sisters call me Bear Grylls because I'm good at starting fires in wood stoves.
9. I still love my sisters, even though they call me Bear Grylls.
10. I can do a pretty good Gollum voice.
11. I have just reread this list and realized, that yes, I am a weirdo.


11 Answers

How many books do you hope to read this year?
70.

How many books have you read this year?
20.

What is your favorite song?
My favorite song changes every month or so, right now it’s this Switchfoot song.

What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas.

Why do you blog?
So I can have a place for my writing, and so I can make blogging friends!

Favorite dessert?
Chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream.

Some books set for 2016 release that you can't wait to read?
The Winner’s Kiss by Marie Rutoski, Stars Above, by Marissa Meyer and The Shadow Queen by C.J. Redwine, and Adulthood is a Myth by Sarah Anderson. The last three have been released, but I haven’t read them yet.

Where would you most like to travel to?
Ireland.

What things inspire you to write/draw/take photos?
Nature – things like mist, stars in a dark blue sky, trees. Also, witty conversations and weird or funny stories that inspire me to invent my own. 

What is your favorite mythological creature?
I don’t know. Not dragons. Maybe unicorns? Maybe mermaids. I can’t decide.

Favorite (non-mythological) animal?
Dogs. Micro pigs are extremely cute, too.

11 Questions

1. What is the last song you listened to?
2. What's your favorite dessert?
3. Do you believe in reading more than one book at a time?
4. How many books do you plan to read this year?
5. Twitter or Facebook?
6. Avocados or kale?
7. Where you do like to read?
8. What's your favorite thing about blogging?
9. Who is your favorite historical figure?
10. What is the best way to deal with writer's block?
11.  Favorite thing about spring?
  
Thanks to Serena @ poetree tagged me for tagging me!
I'm tagging:

2. Christine @ The Musings of an Elf
3. Natalie @ Snazzery
4. E. Kaiser @ E. Kaiser Writes a Blog  
5. Ashley @ [insert title here]
6. H.M. Wilson @ Plottinger Twist
7. Tracy Dyke @ Adventure Awaits
8. Anne Marie @ AM Station
9. Imogen Elvis @ Gossiping With Dragons
10. Deborah @ The Road of a Writer    
 

  

  

Rules


use the Infinity Dreams Award picture

thank the blogger who tagged you

tell us 11 facts about yourself

answer the 11 questions

tag 11 bloggers

Comments

  1. Oooh this is cool! I'd also love to travel to Ireland. It looks so pretty. And mermaids/unicorns are excellent choices for fantasy creatures. Have to admit I AM quite partial to dragons, though ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, it would be amazing to visit Ireland! Dragons are pretty cool, but I feel like I've never found a story where I really loved them, but maybe I will! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for doing the tag! I'm a little surprised every time I see one, since I forgot to notify the people I tagged... oops.

    Also, I feel like knowing how to make popcorn on the stovetop is an important life skill (that I, unfortunately, do not have). I'm sure it comes in handy! And I'm really hungry for chocolate cake right now. Yum. And this post reminds me how impossibly alike we are, and also that I think I dropped that lovely email train we had going, um, months ago? Sorry. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for tagging me!

      Yes, making popcorn on the stove top does come in handy! I prefer it to a popcorn maker because it's faster. Even the mention of chocolate cake makes me want some! My goal is to make the perfect chocolate cake with gluten-free flours someday! Don't worry about it! Life gets busy! I'll send you an email, we should catch up. :)

      Delete
  3. WORKING AT A LIBRARY SOUNDS AWESOME.
    I love making popcorn in one of those huge, really deep pans on the stove. It always tastes so much better than microwaved popcorn! Much less greasy and artificial.
    Ireland sounds like an awesome place to visit! I would love to go to New Zealand and see the Hobbit holes. :)

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is awesome! I love working at a library! Yep, I like stove top popcorn a lot better than microwave popcorn - it's the best! New Zealand sounds incredible! I always seen to forget about it when making a travel wish list, but it's amazing! And the Hobbit holes are a big plus. :)

      Delete
  4. I have been woefully behind on all my favorite blogs and only just now seeing this! Thank you so much for tagging me. You're so sweet!!! <333

    I don't have a specific way of organizing my books either! Which is funny, because I'm so OCD about things. But I think that's why. I go for making them look the best they can (matching sizes, colors, etc.) than organizing alphabetically by author or whatever.

    You need to read Stars Above if you still haven't yet. It's sooo good!!

    Ireland would be my dream place to travel as well. That and New Zealand. I mean, it's practically a fantasy world!

    Thanks again for tagging me! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!

      I do that will my books, too! Size and color are pretty much my only guidelines. I just got Stars Above at the library - I'm so excited to read it!! Yes, New Zealand is AMAZING! I would love to see it someday!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for taking time to read and comment. :) Over to you!

Popular Posts