Bookshelf Love Reading Challenge




I'm finally doing the Bookshelf Love Challenge. This is a challenge created by Serena @ poetree. In this challenge you choose unread books from your bookshelf and read them in a set amount of time. At the end of you recycle or donate any unread books. I was excited to hear about this challenge because I've been adding random books to my bookshelf for a while, but I haven't read them yet. It's time I did.

I'm keeping my book list fairly short, and my goal is to read 7 books in 5 weeks. My challenge will run from May 30 to July 11.

And here is my list of books!

#BeMore by Sandra Krakowski
The Dragonbone Chair by Tad Williams
Junkyard Planet by Adam Minter
I Got This by Jennifer Hudson
True Love Dates by Debra Fileta
A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
Red Rising by Pierce Brown



 guidelines

1. choose a time frame for your challenge
2. select a stack of unread books from your shelves/piles/boxes/book hoard
3. post a photo and/or list of the books on your blog or social media, along with the chosen time frame
4. use the challenge image in your post (if posting on a blog) and link back to the original challenge page
5. leave a link to your post in the comments on the original challenge page, so you can be added to the list of participants
6. read, read, read!
7. donate, sell, giveaway, or recycle any books still unread at the end of the challenge


What about you? Are you doing any summer reading challenges?

Comments

  1. Thanks again for joining the challenge! The Dragonbone Chair is a good one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Thanks for hosting it! I'm reading The Dragonbone Chair right now, I'm liking it so far!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for taking time to read and comment. :) Over to you!

Popular Posts