25 Things I Learned About Books Last Summer
Here we are at the beginning of autumn!
2. I still read too many books at once. It’s a habit I developed in high school. Sometimes it's an advantage, sometimes it isn't.
3. Take a book everywhere with you.
4. If you do not take a book everywhere with you, it is likely you will be tempted to buy one at the nearest bookstore.
6. Go to a library's used book sale. They usually have a ton of selection at very low prices. This is where I got my largest book haul of all time.
10. Don’t leave a book outside overnight.
14. Take advantage of the time spent during a drive to think of another novel that you want to write.
15. It’s okay to write the first chapter of said novel and then ditch it. It will be better next time!
16. If you are in a reading slump, try an audio book. The new format might help.
19. However, taking photos is an important part of blogging. Be creative and have fun with it.
20. Don’t neglect the boring books. Sometimes they have important things to say.
25. Oh, and keep your books safe and dry.