Small is Beautiful Blog Tag



I'm super excited about today's post! Serena from poetree has tagged me for the the Small is Beautiful blog tag.


Guidelines:
  1. Feature 3-5 blogs with fewer than 100 followers.
  2. Write 1-3 paragraphs about each blog, including information like what the blog is about, a brief bio of the blogger, and/or why you recommend their blog. Don't forget a link to their blog!
  3. Include an image for each blog, whether it's a blog button, profile photo, header, or simply a screenshot of the blog.
  4. Thank the blogger who featured you, and include a link to their blog. If you like, you can even include them as one of the blogs that you feature (especially if they joined the tag without having been featured by someone else).
  5. Include the tag image somewhere in your post.
  6. If you like, tweet a link to your blog post with the hashtag #SmallBlogsTag. Serena will retweet it, and so will I! Let's spread the love for small blogs.


I love the idea behind this tag. It is designed to celebrate smaller blogs in the blogosphere. I read a lot of smaller blogs, so I was so excited to feature some of my favorites in this tag. So, on to the tag!

[insert title here]



[Insert Title Here] || Ashley

[Insert Title Here] is a wonderfully sarcastic blog written by Ashley, a college student and writer. I can't remember exactly how I found her blog, but I am glad I did! [Insert Title Here] includes book reviews, writing updates and discussions, and Ashley co-hosts a writing prompt link-up called Starting Sparks. I always love reading Ashley's blog. Also she likes The Lunar Chronicles, Sherlock and Switchfoot, some of my favorite media!


The Art of Storytelling

The Art of Storytelling || Allison
 
There's always something interesting happening at Allison's blog! Whether she is discussing things like tropes on YA fiction, or sharing original writing, Allison, a college student and writer, has an amazing blog, I always love reading it because she makes everything into an interesting and often funny story. The Art of Storytelling is one of my favorite blogs!
 

Imogen Elvis: Gossiping with Dragons

Gossiping With Dragons || Imogen Elvis

Imogen is an Australian writer with a degree in writing and publishing. She write fantasy, and reads a lot. I enjoy reading Gossiping With Dragons; it's my favorite place to find writing advice. Her posts on writing and editing are always super-helpful and encouraging. Imogen is also a musician, and she does posts about writing music! These are also some my favorite posts, I've found some great music through her blog!


Opal Swirls


Opal Swirls || Opal

Opal Swirls is one of those blogs that always leaves you refreshed after reading it. This thought-provoking and quietly inspiring blog is just a lovely place to visit. Opal, the author of Opal Swirls, shares book reviews, original poetry, and her thoughts on life, and being an introvert. I always enjoy reading her perspective on books and life!


poetree

poetree || Serena

Of course I have to include poetree! poetree is written by Serena, the blogger who created this tag. Serena's blog features book reviews, original poetry, and "Wordless Wednesday" a post series of photos. poetree is always well written and inspiring. Since Serena reviews a wide variety of books, it's a blog that has something for every bookworm.

I think poetree was the very first blog I followed when I started blogging, and it was a huge inspiration for me. Serena and I eventually got to know each other and we have so much in common!

So, what are your favorite small blogs? Isn't the small blogging community the best? How did you get started blogging?


Comments

  1. Thank you so much for your kind words! This is such a wonderful tag :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thanks for writing such an awesome blog! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm finding so many new blogs to follow through this tag! Thank you so much for joining, and thank you for the very kind feature!!! (I had no idea poetree was the first blog you followed--that's so cool!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Thanks for creating such a great tag. It was super fun to put together. :) poetree has always been one of my favorite blogs!

      Delete
  3. AH! Thank you so much for mentioning me! And thank you for the tag. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!! :) Thanks for writing such a great blog!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for taking time to read and comment. :) Over to you!

Popular Posts