March Reviewed

Hey, everyone! I hope your March was fabulous!

I've decided to start doing monthly wrap-up posts, so here is my first. These will be more about my life in general, and writing goals, and other random things.

Some highlights of my month included:

Rediscovering the band American Authors. I have been listening to their latest album nonstop.

Some bad weather. March had some of the worst weather I have ever driven in, which was interesting, since roads were mostly clear and dry all winter. Easter weather was also wet and cold, but it was a fun holiday with family anyway.

Going to a Chamber of Commerce meeting that was held at a local monastery and museum. After the meeting I got to go for a tour of the monastery, as well as its historical museum, which was cool.

Signing up to review books for Bethany House. I've been meaning to do this for ages, and I finally got around to it. My first book is on its way, and I'm really excited to review it.

Spending Easter with my family. It included good food, egg hunts, church, and it was super fun.

Thinking about my future, where I'll move eventually, stuff like that. I am not absolutely sure about this, but I've also been thinking about changing my blog name. O Ye Scribes sounds a bit like a lament to me.

And, of course, reading! I finished six books in March.

22718701Just My Type: A Book About Fonts1989796
150739Siege and Storm (The Grisha, #2)The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins


In April I plan to:

1. Save more money.
2. Write at least one blog post a week.
3. Start playing guitar again.
4. Finish my novel outline.
5. Read more classics.

How was your March? Did you meet any reading or writing goals? Are you looking forward to warmer weather? How was your Easter?

Comments

  1. Agh I LOVE monthly wrap-up posts!! More people seem to be doing them of late, which I love. *nods*
    The Chamber of Commerce thing sounds so cool! And Dealing with Dragons that cover is so gorgeous omg.

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love monthly wrap-up posts too, so I thought I would finally go ahead and try one. :) It was cool to see the historic museum and have a meeting in a different place. I love the art on Dealing With Dragons, too! The edition I read had a kind of boring cover, but I wanted the pretty one on my blog!

      Delete
  2. A very nice March review. I am also planning to save money .... Lets c how this goes :) The girl on a train looks really good . Great post! Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and other social media :)
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! The Girl on the Train was a really good thriller - not my normal choice of genre, but it was well written! Sure! I'll add you on Bloglovin'! Thanks! :)

      Delete
    2. Yeah you are right, it was well written and I do like a little thrill books :) Thanks for following my Blog on Bloglovin. I have followed you back :) Have a nice day !
      www.ambiinwonderland.com

      Delete
  3. How did you like Rebel Mechanics??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked it! The characters were pretty interesting, and I loved the character development. The setting was cool too, there's nothing like a good steampunk book!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for taking time to read and comment. :) Over to you!

Popular Posts