So I'm Blogging Again



Nobody starts a blog anymore. So there are pros and cons to resurrecting this blog.

Pro: no one with read it.

Con: no one will read it.

I used to blog. I started this blog six, yes, six years ago. It used to be a book blog for a few years, and then I moved to a different town and started working full time and raised a couple of houseplants. Life changed, and I didn’t feel like blogging anymore.

I feel like blogging again. I guess I just want my own space to share my writing again. I want a space to celebrate the extraordinary beauty found in everyday life. A place to share my photos, random thoughts about where I’m at in life, and maybe short pieces of fiction. I don’t know, just a place to post my creative projects.

Welcome! I don’t exactly know where this is going, but you are welcome to join me. :)

Comments

  1. Welcome back! I'm starting a new blog next week (if I can ever figure out how to make it pretty) and considering resurrecting Poetree, too. I might be slightly insane. :)

    I look forward to seeing the beauty that you share.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Serena, it's good to be back! I'm looking forward to reading your new blog! And insanity just makes blogging more fun, right? :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for taking time to read and comment. :) Over to you!